The Borealis-2 Clinical Trial: A Randomized Phase 2 Study Comparing Docetaxel Alone to Docetaxel in Combination With OGX-427 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma After Receiving a Platinum-containing Regimen: Hoosier Cancer Research Network GU12-160.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Borealis-2
- 16 May 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History