A Phase 1/2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN35) in Combination With Gemcitabine for Pediatric and Young Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2018 According to results published in the Lancet Oncology, On Dec 23, 2013, the protocol was amended to expand dose level 2, with accrual of at least six additional participants, because two of the first six participants at this level had reversible non haemalogical dose limiting toxicities.
- 16 Aug 2018 Results (46) published in the Lancet Oncology.