A Phase 2a, Randomized, Open-label, Active Control, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of ASKP1240 in de Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bleselumab (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 06 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint of Biopsy-proven acute rejection (BPAR) for non-inferiority has been met, according to results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress.
- 06 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.