Open-Label Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety of 0.03% DSC127 Gel in Chronic Use for Treating Diabetic Foot Ulcers ("DFU")
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclerastide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STRIDE-5
- Sponsors Derma Sciences
- 12 Nov 2015 According to a Derma Sciences media release, this study has been terminated based on futility determinations conducted by the Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) for the planned, pre-specified interim analyses regarding the primary efficacy endpoint.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to a Derma Sciences media release.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.