A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Preoperative Chemotherapy With Gemcitabine/ Cisplatin /S-1 (GCS) for Biliary Tract Cancers With Lymph Node Metastasis Diagnosed by Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography (FDG-PET)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed to 1 Feb 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.