A three-arm, randomized, open label, phase II study of everolimus in combination with exemestane versus everolimus alone versus capecitabine in the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive, locally advanced, recurrent, or metastatic breast cancer after recurrence or progression on prior letrozole or anastrozole
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-6
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.