An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Given Sequentially With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-064
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Jun 2019 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 16 May 2019 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2019 in Chicago, May 31-June 4, and the 24th Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) in Amsterdam, June 13-16.
- 25 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2018 to 18 Oct 2019.