A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 12-Week, Clinical Study Designed to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of BDP Nasal Aerosol (80 mcg, Once Daily) in Pediatric Subjects (4 to 11 Years of Age) With PAR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Feb 2015 Results presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, according to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 According to the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries pipeline, company plans to submit a supplemental NDA to the FDA based on results from this study by the end of 2014.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.