A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Compare the Effectiveness of IV Acetaminophen Administered Intra-operatively in Reducing the Use of Opiates to Treat Post-operative Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.