A Randomized Study of Finite Androgen Ablation vs. Finite Androgen Ablation in Combination with Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Patients with Prostate Cancer Who Have PSA Progression After Prostatectomy and/or Radiotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Degarelix; Goserelin; Leuprorelin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=197) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.