A 3 Arm, 5 Phase Study to Determine the Effect of Divalent and Monovalent Metal Containing Antacids and Multivitamins on the Pharmacokinetics of Raltegravir in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone; Citric acid/potassium bicarbonate/sodium bicarbonate; Multivitamin
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Gastrointestinal ulcer; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RalpH
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.