A Single-arm, Multicenter, Nilotinib Treatment-free Remission Study in Patients With BCR-ABL1 Positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase Who Have Achieved Durable Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) Status on First Line Nilotinib Treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTFreedom
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jan 2020 to 17 Feb 2020.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jan 2020 to 17 Feb 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History