Treatment of Gastric Peritoneal Carcinomatosis by Association of Complete Surgical Resection of the Lesions and Intraperitoneal Immunotherapy Using Catumaxomab. A Randomized Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IIPOP
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the potential survival benefit of an immediate postoperative intraperitoneal immunotherapy using catumaxomab in patients with gastric peritoneal carcinomatosis, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.