A Phase I/II Study of X-82, an Oral Anti-VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, With Everolimus for Patients With Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorolanib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.