A Phase I/II Study of X-82, an Oral Anti-VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, With Everolimus for Patients With Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vorolanib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 15 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 06 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.