A randomized, multi-center, double-blind, doubledummy, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of umeclidinium bromide/vilanterol compared with fluticasone propionate/salmeterol over 12 weeks in subjects with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Jun 2019 Results of post hoc analysis of exploratory genome-wide genetic analysis from 10 trials (NCT01772134, NCT01772147, NCT00633217, NCT01817764, NCT01879410, NCT01822899, NCT01323621, NCT01342913, NCT01323634, and NCT01706328)published in the Respiratory Medicine
- 31 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.