A Multicentre Clinical Trial of Switching Between Intravitreal Bevacizumab [Avastin (Rm)] and Intravitreal Dexamethasone [Ozurdex (Tm)] for Persistent Diabetic Macular Oedema (SwitchDMO)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SwitchDMO
- 23 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.