Interest of a Bi-truncal Nerve Block (Femoral + Sciatic) Extended, Systematically Associated With General Anesthesia, in the Femoropopliteal Bypass: Study of Post-operative Analgesia and Peripheral Circulation Downstream.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine (Primary) ; Levobupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain; Regional anaesthesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLOC-FEMPOP
- 23 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 13 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in France as per Eudra.
- 13 Feb 2013 New trial record