A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Tofacitinib In Subjects With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of pooled analysis of ORAL Scan, ORAL Sync, ORAL Standard, ORAL Step, OPAL Broaden, OPAL Beyond and a phase II study assessing effectiveness of tofacitinib in reducing pain, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of a post hoc analysis (n=207) assessing the correlation between tofactinib treatment and minimally important changes in MRI sacroiliac joint and spine scores presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated