A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, Double-blind, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Initial Combination Therapy With Gemigliptin 50mg q.d and Metformin q.d Compared With Either Monotherapy in Treatment naive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.