Evaluation of Ruxolitinib and Azacytidine Combination as a Therapy for Patients With Myelofibrosis and Myelodysplastic Syndrome/ Myeloproliferative Neoplasm
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 26 Jul 2021.
- 14 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 26 Jul 2020.
- 31 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2021 to 30 Mar 2020.