Evaluation Of Ruxolitinib And Azacytidine Combination As A Therapy For Patients With Myelofibrosis And Myelodysplastic Syndrome/ Myeloproliferative Neoplasm
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=35) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology