A Randomized, Controlled, Dose-Escalation Pilot Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Infusion of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPCs) in Subjects With Diabetic Nephropathy and Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rexlemestrocel-L (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mesoblast
- 06 Oct 2016 Results published in the Mesoblast Media Release.
- 06 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Decline or change in glomerular filtration rate (GFR)), as reported by a Mesoblast media release.
- 06 Oct 2016 Results from this trial were published in the current issue of the peer-reviewed journal EBioMedicine, as reported by a Mesoblast media release.