A Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy of Maraviroc, a CCR5-Antagonist in Prophylaxis of Graft-Versus-Host Disease in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies Undergoing Reduced-Intensity Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation From Unrelated Donors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jan 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.