Double-blind, Randomized, Sham-procedure-controlled, Parallel-Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (Rexlemestrocel-L) in Chronic Heart Failure Due to LV Systolic Dysfunction (Ischemic or Nonischemic) Dream HF-1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rexlemestrocel-L (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAM HF-1
- Sponsors Mesoblast; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 02 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Mesoblast media release, 570 patients are recruited in this study.
- 28 Dec 2018 According to a Mesoblast media release, the company expects to complete patients recruitment in this study very shortly.