An Expanded Access Trial of Belimumab Antibody (Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Were Previously Treated Under HGS Protocol LBRA99 [EXTENSION OF 700030044]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LBRA99
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 16 Jun 2017 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2011.
- 14 Feb 2013 New trial record