A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Effect on Allergic Reactivity of Repeat Intranasal Administration of the TLR7 Agonist GSK2245035 in Subjects With Respiratory Allergies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2245035 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.