A 6-month, Open-label, Multi-center, Flexible Dose Extension Study To The B2061032 Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained Release (Dvs Sr) Tablets In The Treatment Of Children And Adolescent Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 360 to 390.
- 24 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.