An Extension Protocol to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Use Treatment With OncoVEX^GM-CSF for Eligible Melanoma Patients Participating in Study 005/05
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Talimogene laherparepvec (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPTIM-extension
- Sponsors BioVex
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 06 Mar 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2010 to 8 Feb 2012 as reported by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.