A Clinical Evaluation of Absorb BVS, the Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold, in the Treatment of Subjects With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions in Chinese Population
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSORB China
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 28 Jan 2016 According to an Abbott media release, results from this trial were presented at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics conference in October 2015.
- 12 Oct 2015 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, as per Abbott media release.
- 12 Oct 2015 Results published in Abbott media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History