An Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older With Epilepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BRITE
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.