An Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older With Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BRITE
- Sponsors UCB
- 23 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of post hoc analysis exploring the long-term effectiveness of adjunctive BRV in adults with focal seizures previously treated with CBZ, LTG, LEV, or TPM presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 14 Nov 2018 This trial has been completed in Sweden.