An Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older With Epilepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BRITE
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.