Phase II, Open Label, Single Arm Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Crizotinib in East Asian Patients With Advanced ALK-Negative NSCLC Harboring a Translocation or Inversion Involving the c-ROS Oncogene (ROS1) Locus
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The OxOnc Study
- Sponsors OxOnc Development; Pfizer
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 25 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 15 Sep 2019.
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History