An Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Children and Adolescents With Active Crohn's Disease Who Completed C87035 (NCT00899678) or Who Were Terminated From C87035 [EXTENSION OF 700050221]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed to 100.
- 15 Feb 2013 New trial record