A prospective study to evaluate the immune responses of UK infants to their routine 12-month booster vaccines fol-lowing receipt of different meningococcal capsular group C (MenC) conjugate vaccines as part of their primary immunisation schedule (code: P13BOOST)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus meningitis; Measles; Meningococcal group C infections; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms P13Boost
- 06 Sep 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 28 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.