A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel group study on the therapeutic efficacy and safety of Febuxostat (taken once daily) and the therapeutic efficacy and safety of Allopurinol on serum urate concentration in subjects suffering from hyperuricemia and gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLASS
- Sponsors Menarini
- 19 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Italy (end date: 2015-07-02), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated