Agomelatine treatment of major depressive episodes in the course of schizophrenic psychoses (AGOPSYCH).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGOPSYCH
- 01 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 19 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, accoring to results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 01 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01822418).