A Four Period, Four-Arm, Crossover Design, Randomized, Placebo and Active Controlled Study for the Evaluation of the Effect of Therapeutic and Supratherapeutic Single-Dose ANX-188 on the QT/QTc Intervals in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 23 Jul 2013 Results published in a Mast Therapeutics Media Release.
- 23 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'no effect on QT-interval' has been met, according to a Mast Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Mast Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History