A Twenty-six Weeks, Open-label Extension Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Org 50081 (Esmirtazapine) in Outpatients With Chronic Primary Insomnia Who Completed Clinical Trial Protocol 21106
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Esmirtazapine (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aquamarine
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Organon; Schering-Plough
- 15 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Feb 2013 New trial record