Exploring the Potential of Dual Kinase JAK 1/2 Inhibitor Ruxolitinib (INC424) With Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Myelofibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Incyte Corporation media release, data will be presented at 58th Annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting 2016.