Exploring the Potential of Dual Kinase JAK 1/2 Inhibitor Ruxolitinib (INC424) With Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 Feb 2019 This study has been completed in United Kingdom.
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History