Strategic Study of Dual-therapy With Darunavir/Ritonavir and Rilpivirine QD Versus Triple-therapy in Patients With Suppressed Viral Load: Virological Efficacy and Evaluation of Non-HIV Related Morbidity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL
- 27 Oct 2017 Results (n=37) assessing the virological efficacy and the impact on non-HIV related morbidity of switching to a dual therapy with darunavir-ritonavir and rilpivirine at 48 weeks, presented at the 16th European AIDS Conference.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.