Strategic Study of Dual-therapy With Darunavir/Ritonavir and Rilpivirine QD Versus Triple-therapy in Patients With Suppressed Viral Load: Virological Efficacy and Evaluation of Non-HIV Related Morbidity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL
- 11 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2017 Results (n=37) assessing the virological efficacy and the impact on non-HIV related morbidity of switching to a dual therapy with darunavir-ritonavir and rilpivirine at 48 weeks, presented at the 16th European AIDS Conference.