Phase Ib, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of Ascending Doses of ARN-509 in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate in Patients With Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Dec 2017 to 11 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.