Prospective Study Aim to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of a Glargine-based Hospital Discharge Algorithm in Cardiac Surgery Patients With Perioperative Hyperglycemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperglycaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CABG-D/C
- 28 Oct 2015 No of arms changed from 3 to 7 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2013 New trial record