A long-term, open follow-up of the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV-16/18 VLP/AS04 vaccine in healthy female subjects up to 10 years after administration of the first vaccine dose in study HPV-013 [EXTENSION OF 700009915]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04A
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HPV-025 EXT 013
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT00877877).
- 21 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed to 600.