A Phase 2 Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Arm Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Laninamivir Octanoate TwinCaps Dry Powder Inhaler in Adults With Symptomatic Influenza A or B Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Laninamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGLOO
- Sponsors Biota Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 09 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Biota Pharmaceuticals media release, which reported 639 patients were enrolled between June 2013 and April 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History