A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Dose Regimens of CHF 5074 (200, 400, 600 mg/Day for up to 12 Weeks) and to Explore the Effects on Potential Markers of Clinical Efficacy in Patient With Mild Cognitive Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Itanapraced (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CT04-POLEP
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA; Chiesi USA
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2013 Interim data from the 90-week open-label extension study have been reported, according to a Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. and CereSpir media release; 43 patients are expected to reach the 90-week endpoint at the end of 2013.
- 26 Jul 2013 Interim analysis of cognitive tests of 30 patients reaching study week 88 published in a CereSpir media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History