Phase I Open Label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CUDC-907, an HDAC and PI3K Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced/Relapsed Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fimepinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Curis
- 31 May 2015 Interim results presented at ASCO 2015, per Curis media release.
- 31 May 2015 Interim results published in Curis media release.
- 24 Feb 2015 According to a Curtis media release, this study was initiated under a second Investigational New Drug (IND) application for CUDC-907 that was accepted by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.